BELLA AURORA LABS, S.A.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A58303462
Registered office: C/ Luis Martínez 21, 39005, Santa Coloma de Cervelló (Barcelona) Address for notification purposes: Colonia Güell - Ed. Filatures, 4º - 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervelló (Barcelona) E-mail address: [email protected] E-mail address: [email protected]
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Santander, Volume 1173, Folio 76, Sect. 8ª, Page S-32334, Inscription 2ª.
At BELLA AURORA LABS, S.A., we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to treating it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Personal data is information that identifies you or allows you to be identified. We collect the personal information that you share on the website, which you enter in the fields provided for the purpose: These are your name, surnames, emails, telephone, postal direction, town or city, etc., and any other information that you provide to us voluntarily via social networks where you are registered. In this case, the privacy depends on the privacy settings you have selected and the terms and conditions of the specific social network.
You are under no obligation to provide personal data in order to visit the website. However, if you opt to share your data, it will be processed in accordance with the law at all times, particularly the principles and rights in the GDPR 2016/670 of 27 April 2015 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legitimation of the processing:
The data you provide is used for the following purposes:
· To respond to your requests made through contact form provided on the website. We collect and process your personal data to be able to deal with and manage your requests and enquiries made using the form. We store your data for as long as is necessary to comply with your requests and as required by law, which is for a minimum of three years.
· Send you updates and newsletters about BELLA AURORA LABS, S.A. products. With your consent, we collect and process your personal data to be able to send you information about our products and services. We store your data whilst this consent is not withdrawn and for as long as is necessary to comply with their requests and as required by law, which is for a minimum of three years.
· Improve your browsing experience on the website. We store your data whilst you do not withdraw this consent and for as long as is necessary to comply with your requests and as required by law, which is for a minimum of three years.
The legal basis of improving your website browsing experience is the user’s consent to accept cookies. You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent before it is withdrawn.
· Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We store this data whilst your consent is not withdrawn and for as long as is necessary to comply with their requests and as required by law, which is for a minimum of three years.
The legal basis for managing our social networks and sending you our news is your consent. You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent before it is withdrawn.
- Manage the “Help” chat service offered on our website to answer your questions about services/products. To make continuous improvements to the quality of our customer services, we save the chat history for analytical and improvement purposes. Please note that the online chat is managed by the Dynamics. These records are deleted once they have been assessed and on expiry of the legal period, which is for a minimum of three years.
The legal basis of doing so is the consent that you give by using the service. Users are entitled to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before it is withdrawn.
- Manage communication via WhatsApp, which BELLA AURORA, S.A. makes available to users in order to respond to users’ needs and concerns. Using the WhatsApp application as a means of communication implies an international transfer of data, although the WhatsApp application servers for EU users are located in Ireland, communications with US servers may occur. The DATA CONTROLLER is the sole recipient of the data and will only have access to your name, telephone number and to the conversations conducted in the chat. The use of information contained in the chat for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Regarding data storage, the communication will be stored in the chat history while necessary for the purposes described. In addition, when the other party decides to revoke consent to communication through the application, all conversations must be deleted immediately, unless they must be saved by law or for the legitimate defence of the user, in which case, all information must be blocked and its processing limited for as long as any liability may arise.
The legal basis of doing so is your consent that you grant by using the service. Users are entitled to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before it is withdrawn.
Assignment and communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be disclosed or assigned to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or the third party is a supplier providing data processing services to the data controller.
Assignment or communication of personal data and international transfers
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or those providers linked to the Data Controller act as data processors. Our servers are located in the European Union, and we generally hire service providers who are also located within the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared to have an adequate level of protection. If we need to use external service providers that require the transmission of personal data outside the European Union or in countries that have not been declared with an adequate level of protection, we will ensure that we guarantee the security and lawfulness of the processing of your data by means of adequacy decisions, standard clauses, binding corporate rules, exemptions or any other instrument approved by the supervisory authority that provides adequate guarantees for the performance of the international data transfer
Currency of data
To keep the personal data current, it is essential that users notify us whenever there is a change, otherwise, we will be unable to vouch for their accuracy.
Users guarantee that the personal data are truthful and that all the information supplied reflects the real situation, that it is current and accurate, and they are obliged to notify us of any changes.
Users who share data belonging to third persons to GRUPO BELLA AURORA, S.A. guarantee that they have obtained these data legally, that they have informed the data subjects, obtaining their consent to communicate them, and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the information requested
To use the Private Area, users must use “Login” and enter their email and password in the registration form, in accordance with the complexity rules enforced at all times on the website.
Users are responsible for making proper use of and for ensuring the confidentiality of their logins and passwords, undertaking not to disclose these or to allow improper access to third parties.
It is also mandatory to notify the Controller immediately of any occurrences that may permit misuse of user names or passwords, such as theft, unauthorised access, so that these may be cancelled immediately.
Data subjects’ rights:
You may access your data and obtain confirmation that they are being processed, and a copy of the personal data subject to processing. You are entitled to update your data and request correction of inaccurate data or erasure when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. You may request limited processing of your data and oppose their processing by revoking your consent, and exercise your right to portability of the data. You also have a right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by contacting us at Colonia Güell - Ed. Filatures, 4º - 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervelló (Barcelona). Email: [email protected]
If you believe that your data rights have been infringed, you may submit a claim to the supervisory body www.aepd.es
Processing of minors’ personal data
By providing the data on web forms on this website and agreeing to their processing, you declare that you are over the age of 14 years. Access to and use of the website by minors under this age is prohibited. If the Controller identifies a minor under 14 years has provided personal data, this data will be deleted. Likewise, parents and guardians may write to GRUPO BELLA AURORA, S.A. to block access to the accounts of minors who have registered using false information.
The Controller also reserves the right to delete any information published on social networks by third parties that is contrary to the law, incites others to break the law, or which contains messages that attack the dignity of people and institutions. It may also block or report the profiles responsible for messages of this nature.
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when your visit a website. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information on users' browsing habits or their computer and, according to the information that they contain and the way in which users use their computer, they may be used to recognise the users.
However, users have the option of preventing the generation of cookies and eliminating them by selecting the corresponding option on their web browser. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.